We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services in Barnet.
We are here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We also help people find the information they need about local services.
How Healthwatch Barnet has connected with Barnet residents:
- 197 people called or emailed us about local services
- we signposted 88 people to other services
- we engaged with 8,344 people through our website and social media
- we attended over 100 stakeholder meetings to champion the voice of local people
- we published 4 reports and as a result made 10 recommendations for improvements
- we spoke to over 300 people to compile the reports