• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services
Google Translate 

Care Homes

Complaints about independent care providers

If your complaint is about an independent care provider, you should speak to them in the first instance. Ask for details of their complaints procedure.

Complaints about council funded care providers

If the service is funded by the Council, and you do not feel able to resolve the problems with the provider yourself, we will speak to them on your behalf and ensure you are provided with an appropriate response.

Useful contacts

For all enquiries about Adults and Communities, please contact:

North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London, N11 1NP

Tel: 020 8359 5000

If you are paying the full costs of your care without any help from the Council, you should make your complaint to the provider direct. If you remain dissatisfied, you can then refer the matter to the Local Government Ombudsman.

Local Government Ombudsman website

Local Government Ombudsman PO Box 4771 Coventry CV4 0EH Tel: 0300 061 0614.

Care Quality Commission (CQC)

You may also contact the Care Quality Commission (CQC) who will use any information received as part of their inspection process to ensure that the care provider meets the required standards for quality and safety of service users.