• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services
Google Translate 

Adult Care Services (London Borough of Barnet)

Complaints about Adult Social Care Services

You should first approach the team responsible for delivering the services you are unhappy about. If you are still not satisfied, you can make your complaint online, in writing, by telephone, or in person.

Details of how to complain to Barnet Council can be found on Barnet Councils website or by downloading their latest guide on comments and complaints.

Find out how you can make a complaint here.

If you still have concerns after receiving our final response, you can ask the Local Government Ombudsman to review your complaint:

The Local Government Ombudsman

P.O. Box 4771, Coventry CV4 0EH Phone: 0300 061 0614 Text 'call back' to 0762 481 1595 Fax: 024 7682 0001 Website