Community Barnet are Recruiting - Patient and Public Engagement Officer (Barnet)
Fixed Term contract: 1 year
£24,000 per annum (pro rata)
21 hours per week
- Are you passionate about patient and public involvement in health care?
- Do you see the benefits of GP Patient Participation Groups?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant team?
- If so….read on….
Main Purpose of Job
- To work closely with the Healthwatch Barnet Team to deliver an agreed set of engagement activity within the Borough including the development of patient and public engagement communication channels and the support and development of a dynamic PPG Network.
- To work closely with Barnet CCG and its relevant agencies to develop and implement patient and public engagement events.
- To develop and support Patient Participation Groups across the Borough, individually as well as through the developing network.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12/02/16
Interview Date: 20 February 2017